Wednesday 14 November 2007

So much to do!



Well, this is going to be a short post as I have to get back to my knitting!


It is my grandad's 82nd birthday on Friday and I need to finish the socks I started for him way back in September. I'm on to sock two and I want to get as far as the heel before I turn in this evening.


I also need to get a move on with the Perl Grey Panda Baby outfit I am working on as my sister-in-law is due to give birth tomorrow.......although I know babies almost never come on their due dates!!


All this means that I have had to put the crochet to one size for a few days...........having finished the hat on Monday I knitted a scarf to go with it yesterday! Crochet is sooooo fast. I think some of my christmas pressies are going to have to be crocheted!


On Saturday I will have bags of time to knit - the Kings Arms Knitting Club is holding a knitathon in and around Manchester City Centre in aid of Children in Need. So if you have any spare cash and are feeling generous - Sponsor US!

1 comment:

Janey said...

Hope the socks are going well, happy birthday to your Grandad!