Monday 12 November 2007

Howdy!





Loads of news to tell..........I have lost too many hours to Ravelry but I still want more (!), I have knitted some cute mittens with the left over kimono wool, I have been to another Manchester United game and knitted while Beanie and her Babbo watched the match, I've found yet another source of yarn and other crafty supplies - Clark Craft of Ramsbottom (which was a bugger to find, I ended up driving up and down very narrow country lanes and tight steep bends which nearly caused me to abandon my trip), I've been to knitting club at the Kings Arms and we are doing a knitathon on Saturday in aid of Children in Need........................and I have crocheted a HAT....yes..........an entire hat in an evening!!!


I don't wish to blow my own trumpet but this time last week I didn't have the slightest idea how to crochet and last Wednesday I hoyed my crochet hook across the room, vowing never to stray over to the dark side ever again. I feel really chuffed with meself now!! (Will post pics of it tomorrow)


I must now return to the path of righteousness as I have a pair of socks to finish for my Grandad by Friday and a Panda Baby outfit for my brother's baby, whenever she/he decides to arrive!!

No comments: