Sunday 14 October 2007

Back from London!









Howdy!




I'm back from London and as you can see the rest of my stash has been unloaded from the car boot and is now in the process of finding its way up to my craft room.




We went to London Zoo this morning with Beanie, who had to be woken up from her mid-morning nap in order to enjoy the sights!




The zoo was okay.......not actually that big compared with Chester Zoo (where I was a zookeeper for the day in July, see pic of me with Sofia the jaguar...what a beautie, the big cat, that is, not me the big Mamma!! ). Beanie was very into the monkeys, which didn't surprise us as she is a little cheeky monkey herself!!




Well, I'll keep this short and sweet as I have a mountain of stuff to unpack, laters!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I just don't think you got enough yarn??? LUV the pink purse!!