Friday 11 January 2008

My second Etsy store is now open!


Phew! It's been a busy week here!


On Monday, I started listing on Purl City my yarnie Etsy store (still no sales!!!).


Then today, I began listing on my second Etsy store Zucchero which will be stocking slogan babywear amongst other things.


So I've not had much time for knitting all week..............think I will have a big knit night tomorrow evening to catch up!!!


If you want to have a look at either store then either click on the names in this post or look to the right of this blog where I have located my Etsy minis. Let me know what you think!!


5 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

the onesies are Uber-cute :)

Sister Vegetarian said...

I must purchase from your Etsy store! The yarn looks deliciously good to knit:)

Oh...your comment on the chicken fingers recipe on my blog...you make my heart go thump when you say AC/DC. Our american bulldog/boxer is named Angus..after Angus Young of AC/DC. Truly, the Fiery Fiesta BBQ chicken fingers fit AC/DC awesomely! I am a BIG Fan of Angus Young, and will probably (a)die in my Dr Martens standing up; or (b) finally have nothing to say with my mouth wide open if I encountered him in person! :)
~ Knit & Rock On!
Raven

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

ahh still have a soft spot for your onesies!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! the yarns look beautiful.
can i buy the smarties one from you??
how much will it be in UK dosh??
if you come to knit club on monday i can buy if from you then.
rach xx

Anonymous said...

PS - i really want to see how you so this too!!