Wednesday 6 February 2008

Interesting......

Q: What is your process when planning a project? Do you shop for yarn and then find a suitable pattern? Do you find your pattern and then go out to buy the yarn? Or are you stash-busting? If your stash is out of control, how did it get that way?

For me there is no set process! I shop for yarn all the time and quite often just buy it cos it looks and feels nice eventhough I have no idea what it will be eventually made up into.

Sometimes I do see a pattern I love and I have to buy the required yarn straightaway but usually I see a pattern and try to see what I already have in my massive stash that will work.

I am trying to stash bust at the moment as my stash is way out of control but it is hard because there is so much gorgeous yarn out there and I can't help buying it - that's why I have such a big stash!!

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I enjoyed looking at all the gorgeous yarns on your etsy shop. Very nice colors - vibrant!

breno said...

Got word that it was cancelled. I cried, Not really, but you get my drift. Please publis requirements again as they are gone and I don't want to short change anyone. Thank you much.